Acne is a skin disease that it’s characterized by the appearance of skin lesions as a result of inflammation and subsequent infection of the follicular pore.
Likewise, in this season of the year for those of us who have mixed or oily skin, we know that summer, with its high temperatures and excessive sun exposure, is the time when we suffer the most from shiny skin and the appearance of acne.
When we sunbathe, the UV radiation stimulates the production of sebum thickening the skin, so it obstructs the pores and causes the appearance of pimples, blackheads and spots on the skin.
But do not worry, we all want to enjoy summer with a flawless skin. Thus, we give you these tips so the sun and heat won’t be a source of stress:
- A daily facial cleansing is very important to end the problem, it´s essential to wash your face at least twice a day to get rid of fat excess.
- Use astringent tonic after cleansing your face.
- It is important to exfoliate at least once a week your face.
- Remove makeup before going to sleep is very important, since excess makeup and environmental pollution produce toxins that sometimes stays in the pores and accumulate fat.
- Hydrate yourself very well. Drink at least 1.5 liters of water a day and use moisturizers at day and night.
- Use sunscreen everyday preferably “Oil free” formulas and if you are going to expose to the sun, re apply it every 2 hours.
- Thermal water sprays are recommended for keeping our skin clean and for preventing the excess of sweat.
- Take care of your diet: choose more fruits and vegetables and avoid foods with high caloric value.
- Do exercise every day. Sweat helps to eliminate toxins and keeps a healthy skin.
- Sleeping between 7 and 8 hours a day is another key element to show a healthier and radiant skin.
Also, thanks to the cosmetic evaluation companies such as Zurko Research, we can be relaxed because all products that we use have previously passed through safety and efficacy studies so as to verify that they provide the benefits and claims they offer.