In this season of the year for those of us who have mix or oily skin, heat and sudden changes in temperatures and excess exposure to the sun is the time when we suffer the most from shining on the face and the appearance of pimples.
When we sunbathe, UV radiation stimulates sebum production and thickens the skin, thereby clogging the pores and causing the appearance of pimples, blackheads and acne on the skin.
Daily facial cleaning is very important to end the problem, it is important to wash your face at least twice a day to get rid of excess oil.
- Use astringent tonic after washing your face.
- It is essential to exfoliate yourself at least once a week.
- Make up very well before bed, since excess makeup and environmental pollution produce toxins that sometimes remain in the pores and accumulate fat.
- Hydrate very well. Drink at least 1.5 liters of water a day and use a moisturizer in the morning and at night.
- Use sun protection daily preferably “oil free” formulas and reapply it every 2 hours if you are going to be exposed to the sun.
- The use of thermal water sprays is recommended to keep the skin clean and prevent sweating.
- Take care of your diet: choose more fruits and vegetables and avoid high-calorie foods.
- You exercise every day, sweat helps to eliminate toxins and keep skin healthy.
- Sleep 7 to 8 hours a day, it is another key factor to look healthier and more radiant skin.