Due to the overall global circumstances that we live in, there are restrictions on the conduct of in vivo tests, in order to limit physical contact between people.
In the light of this current situation, Zurko Research can help you to continue your activity, our laboratories and professionals work every day to provide alternative solutions to in vivo trials to continue testing all claims. We reinforce our commitment to an ethical and sustainable technology that is committed to the progress and development of the latest techniques.
Currently, both through In Vitro assays and through a new concept that we have developed: the “Smart Testing” assays in Vivo through the “Tests of use” there is no physical contact between people, thanks to the delivery of products to the home of our volunteers. And through technology, through online analysis to test the quality, safety, and effectiveness of the application of products in volunteers, and always with our highest quality standards.
Technological advances and knowledge that science brings to society day to day are resources that allow us to address problems and improve in the resolution of these. To respond to the needs of each of our clients, at Zurko we bet on the most innovative scientific development line with the “Smart Testing”.
The main features, advantages, and benefits of the “Smart Testing” are the following:
- Physical contact is non-existing. We strengthen “social distancing” as a method of helping to reduce the risk of contagion.
- We apply our highest quality standards to test the safety and subjective effectiveness of products.
- Use of technology for the initial and final analysis of the state of the skin of volunteers.
Here at Zurko, we want to encourage you to test the “Smart Testing” and in vitro tests to continue with the procedures for marketing your cosmetic products, medical devices, biocides, or medicines, as well as to test your main business demands or “Claims”.
Contact our team of experts for more information!
– USA, Canada & Australia: Jakub Poplawski email@example.com
– Europe & LATAM: Ana Quevedo firstname.lastname@example.org
– Spain: Patricia Hernández email@example.com