Nowadays a lot of younger, but also adult consumer still struggles with acne. What is really acne and what is it triggered by?
Acne is a skin disorder affecting the sebaceous glands and hair follicles. Factors such as hormones, certain drugs, cosmetics and mood trigger sebum overproduction, follicular hyperkeratinisation and bacterial proliferation. As a result, painful acne marks appear which can result in emotional distress.
To help boost their self-confidence, consumers need effective cosmetics which meet their needs and expectations. To this end, a holistic approach developing cosmetic formulas which tackles several of the above-mentioned factors is needed.
Acne-prone skin care products, hygiene products and co-adjuvant products are currently the ones most frequently developed. ZURKO RESEARCHhas a professional team expert in Clinical evaluation, in vitro testing and Regulatory affairs, able to design customized protocols and studies to support your claims:
- Sebo-regulator effect
- Brightness reduction
- Keratolytic efficacy
- Control of the Microbiome by reduction of porphyrins related to the presence of Propionibacterium acnes.
- Anti-inflammatory efficacy
- Pore size reduction
- Smoothing effect
- Hyperpigmentation reduction
- Soften scars
- No Comedogenicity
- Co-adjuvant effects: moisturizing effect, barrier function maintenance, calming effect (redness and tightness reduction), and sun protection (UVB and UVA).
- Anti-acne efficacy by dermatological scale evaluation and questions to assess consumer life quality and mood, and product subjective efficacy.
IT IS KEY TO HAVE PROPER TESTING ON YOUR PRODUCTS, EVALUATE THEIR SAFETY AND EXACT EFFICACY. THIS WAY YOUR COMPANY WILL BE ABLE TO REACH YOUR TARGET CONSUMERS WITH THE MOST EFFECTIVE AND INNOVATIVE CLAIMS ON THE MARKET.