Have you heard that your best makeup is your smile? Looking good on the outside means feeling good on the inside, having the necessary confidence and self-esteem! But what happens when your biggest insecurity is your own skin? Take care of your skin daily with a good beauty routine and use makeup to highlight, not to cover!
We recommend these steps to take care of your skin daily:
- Clean: never forget to clean your face and remove your makeup before going to bed. It is important to clean your face both in the morning and at night. For best results, use a scrub twice a week to remove dead cells and get a deeper cleaning.
- Use a tonic: this step is important to finish with an even deeper cleaning, also help us hydrate, close the pores and prepare the skin for the next cosmetic product that we are going to apply.
- Apply a serum: the serum helps to visibly nourish the face thanks to its high concentration of active ingredients. They also enhance the benefits of the moisturizer.
- Hydrate: this point is essential, because if we add low temperatures and heating to the parties, the skin can become dehydrated and lose light. That is why we recommend you apply superhydrating and nourishing creams in the morning and at night.
- Drink plenty of water: 1.5 liters of water a day help keep your skin healthy, especially at this time, since in addition to hydrating, it helps the body eliminate all the toxins you don’t need, so you take care of your skin from the inside.