Hyaluronic acid has become the star ingredient for moisturizing creams and anti-aging treatments, recommended by dermatologists, aestheticians, and pharmacists. This molecule is a natural skin substance that helps to maintain its elasticity. In addition, its high humectant value works like a sponge, retaining moisture.
It should be noted that as we get older the hyaluronic acid levels decrease, therefore, this causes a great loss of elasticity, appearance of wrinkles and dull look. Therefore, this molecule is essential for all skin types and you can find it in different presentations and textures as creams, oils, serum, gels, blisters, etc.
Hyaluronic acid has the ability to absorb a thousand times its weight in water, so it is able to hydrate and reduce the water loss, and thus, prevent dehydration of the skin.
Among its properties and benefits we can highlight the following:
- –Moisturizes and provides visibly elasticity on our skin
- –Fills wrinkles and fine lines of expression
- –Keeps balanced the skin hydration
- –Improves the skin firmness
- –It also has anti-inflammatory and regenerative properties that stimulate the collagen fibers regeneration in our damaged skin tissues.
Don’t you think that all the benefits of this molecule are Incredible?