We are experts in the tolerance and efficacy assessment of colour cosmetic products (make up, mascara, lip products). We assess their long lasting effect, cover and mattifying effect, the gloss effect of lipsticks and the efficacy of lip repair balm, among others.
Our studies of colour cosmetics are complemented by photographs (before and after), as well as an image analysis to ensure the product will be competitive in a global market.
In Vivo efficacy studies
|Maquillaje facial||Efecto de larga duración|
|Efecto de cobertura|
|Efecto de resistencia al agua|
|Barras de labios||Efecto de brillo|
|Efecto de larga duración|
|Efecto de volumen|
|Efecto no transferible|
|Máscara de pestañas||Efecto volumen y volumen extra|
|Efecto de rizado|
In Vitro efficacy studies
- In vivo
- Tolerance and skin compatibility after an application in occlusion (PATCH TEST)
- Tolerance and skin compatibility several applications (OPEN TEST)
- Hypoallergenicity (HRIPT)
- Use test
- Evaluate the preservative capacity of the cosmetic product. – European Pharmacopoeia EP – ISO 11930-
- Evaluate the preservative capacity of the cosmetic product after re-inoculation. EP with re-inocula EP (42
- The objective is to analyze the stability of the product through several parameters:
- Lifespan study (3/6 months)
- Storage conditions
- Temperature variation
- Evaluation of color, pH, viscosity, migration of ingredients with respect to the container, changes in the
container, among others.
- Vials, pathogens and enterobacteria count.