At Zurko Research we have always welcomed collaborations aimed at expanding the range of services we offer, as well as improving their quality.
In the area of hair care, we collaborate with expert institutes; which allows us to offer our clients a full range of tests related to hair and scalp. We carry out studies for hair loss, seborrhea, conditioning / styling and colouring products, or pediculosis, among others.
Moreover, thanks to these collaborations, we have been able to extend our volunteer data base up to 4,000 participants with specific characteristics for each type of test.
We make a difference by designing studies to meet our clients’ needs, in compliance with high quality standards and in accordance with the principles of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP).
In Vivo efficacy studies
|Hair growth &|
|Hair growth effect|
|Anti-hair loss effect|
|Oily hair &|
In Vitro efficacy studies
- In vivo
- Tolerance and skin compatibility after an application in occlusion (PATCH TEST)
- Tolerance and skin compatibility several applications (OPEN TEST)
- Hypoallergenicity (HRIPT)
- Use test
- Evaluate the preservative capacity of the cosmetic product. – European Pharmacopoeia EP – ISO 11930-
- Evaluate the preservative capacity of the cosmetic product after re-inoculation. EP with re-inocula EP (42
- The objective is to analyze the stability of the product through several parameters:
- Lifespan study (3/6 months)
- Storage conditions
- Temperature variation
- Evaluation of color, pH, viscosity, migration of ingredients with respect to the container, changes in the
container, among others.
- Vials, pathogens and enterobacteria count.