We are experts in the tolerance and efficacy assessment of deodorant products for eliminating and neutralizing bad smells, as well as the evaluation of antiperspirants aimed at reducing sweat (adapted protocol from the FDA).
Our extensive volunteer data base allows us to select and define the most suitable panel for each study, which enables us to differentiate between different levels of baseline sweating.
We make a difference by designing studies to meet our clients’ needs, in compliance with high quality standards and in accordance with the principles of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP).
In Vivo efficacy studies
|Hours protection||Deodorant Effect (Sniff Test)|
|Antiperspirant Efficacy FDA|
|Textiles stains||Anti-yellow stains|
In Vitro efficacy studies
- In vivo
- Tolerance and skin compatibility after an application in occlusion (PATCH TEST)
- Tolerance and skin compatibility several applications (OPEN TEST)
- Hypoallergenicity (HRIPT)
- Use test
- Evaluate the preservative capacity of the cosmetic product. – European Pharmacopoeia EP – ISO 11930-
- Evaluate the preservative capacity of the cosmetic product after re-inoculation. EP with re-inocula EP (42
- The objective is to analyze the stability of the product through several parameters:
- Lifespan study (3/6 months)
- Storage conditions
- Temperature variation
- Evaluation of color, pH, viscosity, migration of ingredients with respect to the container, changes in the
container, among others.
- Vials, pathogens and enterobacteria count.