Borderline products are often regulated by more than one law or regulation. Apart from the current cosmetics regulation, these include the regulation of biocides, medical devices, medicines and even toys.
At Zurko Research we help our clients to position their products, from the regulatory framework to the tests that apply to them. We also offer personalized assessment on product claims.
Furthermore, we do all this in compliance with high quality standards and in accordance with the principles of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP).
In Vivo efficacy studies
|Atopic Skin||Effect on the skin barrier function|
|Acne tendency||Non-comedogenic effect|
In Vitro efficacy studies
- In vivo
- Tolerance and skin compatibility after an application in occlusion (PATCH TEST)
- Tolerance and skin compatibility several applications (OPEN TEST)
- Hypoallergenicity (HRIPT)
- Use test
- Evaluate the preservative capacity of the cosmetic product. – European Pharmacopoeia EP – ISO 11930-
- Evaluate the preservative capacity of the cosmetic product after re-inoculation. EP with re-inocula EP (42
- The objective is to analyze the stability of the product through several parameters:
- Lifespan study (3/6 months)
- Storage conditions
- Temperature variation
- Evaluation of color, pH, viscosity, migration of ingredients with respect to the container, changes in the
container, among others.
- Vials, pathogens and enterobacteria count.