We are experts in the tolerance and efficacy assessment of cosmetic products for body care, hygiene and treatment: we carry out anti cellulite, firming, hair removal efficacy and self-tanning studies, among others.
Our extensive volunteer data base allows us to select and define the most suitable panel for each study. Moreover, our efficacy studies for body care products with biophysical measurements are backed by photographic material which offers our clients images with greater visual impact and added value, which can be put to good use by their marketing departments.
We make a difference by designing studies to meet our clients’ needs, in compliance with high quality standards and in accordance with the principles of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP).
In Vivo efficacy studies
|Hydration||Moisturizing effect (Hydration kinetics)|
|Firming and elasticity efficacy|
|Reducing and Anti-Cellulite Effect|
|Hair removal||Depilatory effectiveness|
|Pigmentation & Tanning||Tanning accelerating effect|
|Tanning extender effect|
|Intimate hygiene||Maintains the pH intimate|
|Moisturizing and Hydration efficacy|
In Vitro efficacy studies
- In vivo
- Tolerance and skin compatibility after an application in occlusion (PATCH TEST)
- Tolerance and skin compatibility several applications (OPEN TEST)
- Hypoallergenicity (HRIPT)
- In vitro
- Non-irritating (skin, eyes and mucous membranes)
- Non-phototoxic (OECD 432)
- Non-cytotoxic (ISO 10993)
- Absorption / skin penetration
- Use test
- Evaluate the preservative capacity of the cosmetic product. – European Pharmacopoeia EP – ISO 11930-
- Evaluate the preservative capacity of the cosmetic product after re-inoculation. EP with re –
EP inocula (42 days)
- The objective is to analyze the stability of the product through several parameters:
- Lifespan study (3/6 months)
- Storage conditions
- Temperature variation
- Evaluation of color, pH, viscosity, migration of ingredients with respect to the container, changes
in the package, among others.