You just return from the beach and you have achieved that perfect tan that you wanted so much! Now, what you want the most is to maintain this spectacular color as long as possible. Here are 5 simple tips for you to keep tan:
- Hydrate your skin with cocoa cream and coconut oil, which in addition to prolonging the tan, provides glow. This way you avoid peeling your skin.
- Exfoliate your skin deeply twice a week, in this way you eliminate dead cells and help your skin to get a more uniform tone and free of spots.
- It is advisable to drink 2 liters of water a day. In this way your skin will look more hydrated and illuminated, because after being exposed to the sun it tends to become dehydrated and dull.
- Take a cold shower, since hot water makes your tan disappear faster. Cold water also helps your blood circulation.
- Include in your diet food such as spinach and carrot, as they not only nourish your body, but also produce beta-carotene, a substance that helps you to maintain the tan color for much longer.
With these simple tips you will keep your tan for much longer. However, it is essential that you continue to apply daily sunscreen with an SPF 30, in order to protect and take care of your skin.